In May of 2010, Asphalt Operating Services was awarded the 2010 "Platinum Safety Award" from International Liquid Terminals Association.
ILTA presented the 2010 ILTA Safety Awards on Tuesday, May 25, during the 30th Annual Operating Conference in Houston, TX. Fourteen terminal member companies were recognized for their exceptional safety performance.
2010 Platinum Safety Award Recipients:
- Asphalt Operating Services, LLC (small terminal award)
- Flint Hills Resources (large terminal award)
2010 Safety Excellence Award Recipients.
- Buckeye Terminals, LLC
- Hess Corporation
- Houston Fuel Oil Terminal Company
- Intercontinental Terminals Company
- International Raw Materials, Ltd
- Marathon Petroleum Company LLC
- Motiva Enterprises - New Jersey Complex
- Murphy Oil Company
- NuStar Energy, LP
- Oiltanking Houston, L.P.
- Petro-Diamond Terminal Company
- U.S. Oil Co., Inc.
Photo Caption:ILTA 2010 Platinum Safety Award winners. Joe Shotwell (left) is pictured with Randy Lenz from Flint Hills Resources, LP.